[postgis-users] [Fwd: [HACKERS] Two smart guys are looking for contracts :-)]

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon May 27 08:46:59 PDT 2002

PostGIS'ers:

Oleg and Teodor are serious indexing gurus. If you want to do something
fancy with indexes, now is the time to put together a project and fund
them. A volumetric RTree, or some kind of network indexing? I don't know
what people are aching for, but if you feel the burn, perhaps now is the
time.

P.

--
      __