Fwd: Fw: [postgis-users] Gentoo Emerge (from Gerald FENOY)

Gérald Fenoy gfenoy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:26:58 PDT 2005

Hi,
please could you log the whole compilation process with something like
this : emerge -v postgis  >& emerge-postgis-1.0.0_p20050524.ebuild.log
?
This could help me more to see if there is a problem with an old
installation. Indeed I just try with the version 1.1.0CVS (2005-07-27
6:00) and I have a problem with the old ebuild so I made a new one for
the cvs version which is now called postgis-1.0.1_p20050727.ebuild and
you could get it from the web page gentoo.01map.net (or
http://www.01map.net/gentoo if the first one don't work). Indeed with
the postgis-cvs.tar.gz downloaded this morning from
postgis.refractions.net I have problem for the /usr/libexec directory
creation ...
So there are two solutions, first you choose to debug the first ebuild
then you send me the complete log requested before, second, you use
the fresh ebuild then you tell me if you have any problem with it (and
you could also inform me if it works like a charme ;) )

Waiting for a response.

Cordially.

ps: sorry for redondency.