[postgis-users] Re: Conformance testing

Randy George rkgeorge at cadmaps.com
Wed May 11 06:30:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

	I have to agree. It's probably not worth mentioning on the intro
page. I was just curious.
	It's interesting that the OGC would want to discourage open source
and perhaps indicates where their loyalty lies. PostGIS would appear to be
an ideal fit for implementation of WMS and WFS sites, which has to be
disturbing to some commercial interests but great news for application
developers.

Thanks