[postgis-users] The patch for macosx compilation

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri May 13 00:40:01 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:27:28PM +0200, Gérald Fenoy wrote:

(...)

> 	Does anyone can make doc generation as an optional feature please
> (something like --with-doc maybe, if you want me and david can do this
> ... just tell us ;) ) ?

Postgis releases come with pre-build documentation and a make clean
should not drop it (make maintainer-clean does). So unless you
call make maintainer-clean you should not need docbook installed.
If this behaviour is tested to be non-stable I'd just remove 'docs'
from the default rules to run on 'make'.

--strk;