[postgis-users] Still can't make sense of this error

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu May 19 06:31:30 PDT 2005

First of all you should isolate the two geometries giving you
the problem. Do it using oid or gid and a binary search.

Once you find the two geoms send an sql script issuing
the difference command so we can test it on newer GEOS versions.

If the problem is still there we'll see how JTS handles this
and hunt the bug if it does it cleanly.

--strk;