[postgis-users] unit

Gilbert, Antoine AGilbert at korem.com
Tue Jan 24 06:53:37 PST 2006

I am aware of this

I was just hoping that I could have access to some functions allowing me
to do that kind of calculation easily.

I'm used to MapXTreme Java, when you specify you are using for example
an oracle spatial table as a layer, whatever the srid you told to
MapXTreme, you have functions to extract distance between 2 points in
the unit you want. I was wondering if I could do that given postgis.jar
and the postgis SQL functions.

Antoine