[postgis-users] Creating a template for postgis-enabled databases?

Sebastien ARBOGAST sebastien.arbogast at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:15:39 PST 2007

Hi,

I've just installed postgresql 8.2.5 and postgis 1.3.2 on my mac and
everything works great so far. Now I'm just looking for a way to
simplify the creation of postgis-enabled databases in pgAdmin.
I saw that in the Windows distribution, there is a template to do so,
but there is no such template in my installation. Knowing that it's
the first time that I use postgresql and postgis, is there a way to
create such a template?

--
Sébastien Arbogast

http://www.sebastien-arbogast.com