[postgis-users] Starting the postmaster version8.2: pg_ctl <->postmaster

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:35:18 PST 2007

Regina,

Thanks for your reply ! No I'm not running on Linux.
Got the problem solved though, funny, I've added the PGDATA
system variable including my data directory and everything was
working fine. I've I used the -D flag including my data directory
it didn't work...

Regards,
Steven

PS: Feeling kind of guilty now, you give me so much support lately :-)
thanks for that !