[postgis-users] How to use ST_Affine

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:32:20 PST 2008

On Thursday 17 January 2008 12:26:12 pm Frank Durstewitz wrote:
> Hi Dylan,

Hi Frank. Just a reminder, lets keep the discussion CC-ed to the postgis list
for documentation. I am sure that there will be others interested.

> i installed a binary package of R. Seems to be a _very_ powerfull
> language, and i for shure will learn it, because i assume we can do much
> more with our data...

Oh yeah... R is a real gem!

> I assume "dylans blog" is yours? If yes, maybe you can help me out:

I can claim responsibility for that. It is more of a way to keep indexed,
searchable notes than anything else....

> Can you send me an example of a file "stan.c_points" with the "good" and
> the "bad" points? I can't figure out what format the points should have...
>
> Kindly regards, Frank

Ah yes. I should have posted that file for others to tinker around with!

See the attachment at the bottom of the post:

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/433

Note that the control points are interleaved within this file!

Cheers,

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette