[postgis-users] RE : Postgis 3 dimension geometry table

fLaNsch at gmx.de fLaNsch at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 02:55:15 PDT 2012

Hi Francesco,

using FWTools (Open Source GIS/RS Binary Kit) offers you a really simple export.
open FWTools Shell and use the ogr2ogr Lib.

Type something like this:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" "C:/tmp/mydata.shp" PG:"host=myhost user=myloginname dbname=mydbname password=mypassword" -sql "SELECT name, the_geom FROM neighborhoods"

greetings
Simon

-------- Original-Nachricht --------